Flameape Podcast 07-30-05



Holy Crap! That crazy gizmo really woiks!

So I was thinking- man, I really have to get off my ass to make a dang podcast- but I'm a very lazy primate, as you all know. So I'm here at my girlfriend's place and I figured- why not use the Blogger audioblog service? Sure, it's not going to yield a glitzy, production quality 'cast, but at least it's something, right?

Well, it was down for repairs...Oy Vey. So, remembering another option, I signed up for a 7 day free trial membership at http://www.audioblog.com>. I used the phone option (moblogging, I believe it's called)and recorded the podcast below.

Now one word of warning- the audio quality due to poor mic quality of the phone- is low. not too bad- just way too low. So you'll have to crank the audio on yer compooper. Other than that- it did the job of breaking my non-podcasting inertia! YAY FLAMEAPE!!

You can either play the audio via the teeny audio player below or click the mp3 link. Enjoy.

powered by Audioblog.com




this is the same cast hosted on my podcast hoster, podlot.com - Flameape_Podcast_07-30-05


Podcast Notes:

JULIUS, by Antony Johnston & Brett Weldele; Published by Oni Press
SHARKNIFE by Corey Lewis; Published by Oni Press

MARVEL VISIONARIES: Jack Kirby; Published by MARVEL COMICS

The BLVD SKETCHBOOK; Published by The BLVD Studio

THE JOHNSON SKETCHBOOK; Published by ATOMEKA for DEVILPIG STUDIOS

Comments