So I hate my Body...

So I wasn't really cootie-fied. Let me backtrack a bit- about a...3-4weeks ago I finally had my gallbladder taken out after about 6 years in agony.




I was dumb not doing it sooner yes- but considering I was almost 450-90 (don't remember) LBS. back then- i wasn't a safe candidate for surgery.






since then i've lost 200 some odd lbs,
so it became easy to do the quick safe laproscopic method of removal. huzzah.

So anyway, I went in and had it out... came home- rested . 2weeks later I get this infection in the lymph nodes of my left leg!! so back in i go- and another week spent in hospital- this time feeling more awful than the operation. oy. so anyway - another week and 1/2 later I'm finally feeling ok. but truth to tell- I LOVE NARCOTICS. dilaudid and hydrocodone are fun, woah....






















and that will have to save for a future blog post kiddies! Not to worry... no addiction, you creepy hash-slingers! but WOW they are fun.

Comments