Can't Sleep.

Like any of you don't know what I mean. It's odd, more and more people I know have trouble sleeping lately. It just keeps coming up in conversation. Sensitivity to something in the air- increasing their Apnea? Stress? Enlarged prostate/bladder problems? Most likely the second- who knows? All I know is I'd like to be catching 40 winks. While I fight off the Sandman, I'll let you in on some of my current favorite reads...


JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #12; Written by Adam Beechen; Art by Carlo Barberi & Walden Wong; Cover by Ben Caldwell.
This is one of the comics that makes me wish I was 7 again- just so I could have the thrill of walking to the corner store, getting a bomb pop and reading this fun book. Good, light superhero entertainment.

getting tired......Too late for more. Finally getting sleepy.

Comments